Thursday 31 January 2013

Let's go, techno...

In true rookie style, I managed to delete my first ever blog.  It was beautiful too. It went something like this:

For as long as I can remember, I have kept a journal.  It has gone from being the diary detailing the everyday meanderings of a young teenage girl, to a place of communion with my loving Heavenly Father.  A place of solitude. Of rest.  Of reflection.  Of awe, and wonder, and thanksgiving for everyday mercies and answered prayers.  And often it's pages become tear-soaked; consoling heartbreak, heartache, and the confusion and pain of unanswered prayers. It's pages hold my innermost hopes, dreams and desires, and are privy to my doubts and fears.

It is these journals that have given me the inspiration to write a blog.  In their pages hold whispers from The Lord Himself... Revelations of His Word that have comforted my soul in times of need, and  general musings of everyday life.  The one already written is on worry - something that I do battle with often.  These writings will give you an insight into my sometimes confusing, but always well-meaning mind, and I hope you enjoy the journey.  I will seek to read back over my journals and share with you whatever God puts on my heart.  There will be no theme to these blogs... maybe apart from the fact they will all reference our loving Creator in some way.  They probably won't come in any chronological order... Spontaneity is a rarely used gift which I will indulge in this instance.  To be honest I don't really know what I'm thinking, posting journal extracts online... But hey, honesty is the best policy, and in this day and age of voyeurism... Who doesn't want to see inside someone's mind!

Some might find these posts encouraging - and that is my prayer.  Others may find them intriguing, others still may find them foolish.  After all, what kind of person puts their hope in things unseen?!

Whoever you are, whatever your beliefs.... Welcome.  Read.  Enjoy. Comment. Be kind. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment